Are your teeth badly damaged? Dental crowns may be the greatest option for you once you’ve exhausted all other options.
For our patients, Olson Family Dentistry provides speedy and effective crowns. Crowns, often termed dental “caps,” are used to restore teeth that have been severely damaged, cracked, or decayed.
Are dental crowns right for YOU?
You can protect the functioning of your teeth by erasing a lifetime of wear and tear with our crowns. They can be used for a variety of things in addition to tooth restoration:
- An old crown that is damaged or ill-fitting.
- A broken tooth.
- A tooth with extreme decay.
- A tooth that has had a root canal.
- A tooth that is too small or misshapen.
- A tooth that prevents a proper bite.
Regardless of the circumstances, our team will work closely with you to ensure that you receive the best dental care possible.